Friday, August 27, 2010

I Want My Mum photostory - no teacher needed!

This week, one of our clever digikidz JB decided to make a photostory about one of his favourite shared books. He told the rest of the class what he was looking for (clear, fluent, expressive reading) and then he held auditions. He chose some children to work with him and he made this photostory (without any help from his teacher). Mrs A thinks you are AMAZING!

JB would love some feedback on his photostory so please leave him a comment!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also Blown away what an amazing idea and done brilliantly. Well done JB

Mrs R said...

What a fantastic photostory. I loved your nice clear voice. What a lot of talent you'll have when you get up to Pod 3. Well done you clever thing.

HelenB said...

It was really well put together. Everyone read clearly. Great photos too. So clever to do it all without any teacher help. Very proud Mum!

Mrs W said...

Let's try this again Room 3, I have tried to post here 3 times! Maybe JB you need to come and give me lessons!JB you are so clever and I love all the clear reading from the others.

Mrs H said...

WOW - What a lot of clever children you are - everybody has such clear voices - well done xxx

Anonymous said...

A great display of skill JB. Well done. I look forward to seeing more of yours and your classmates works. SG