Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why is Rudolph's nose blue?

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he hit himself and he had a bruise.  Now he will have to eat 10 strawberries so his nose will turn red again.  AN

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because the elves were playing ink fight when Rudolph walked in.  The ink splashed on him.  Now he will have to put red ink on his nose.  JB

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he drank cold water.  Now he will have to eat 100 strawberries to turn it back to red.  AS

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he drank a blueberry juice.  Now he will have to paint his nose red again.  KB

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he ate all of the food at Santa's house and Santa got grumpy and Santa put Rudolph outside and Rudolph fell into the pool and Rudolph got wet and he was really cold.  Then he felt sad.  Now he will have to eat strawberries.  IR

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he ate too many blue iceblocks.  To make it red he will have to eat strawberries.  AP

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he ate too much icecream.  Now he will have to eat red icecream to turn his nose red again.  JT

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he ate too many iceblocks.  Now he will have to eat red iceblocks then his nose will turn back to red.  IS

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he ate too much gum.  Now he will have to chew red gum to turn it red again.  AW

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he got a fake nose in a Christmas cracker.  Now he will have to eat red strawberries.  BC

I think Rudolph's nose turned blue because he 10 icecreams.  Now he will have to sit by the fire with Santa to get warm again.  BY

No comments: