Thursday, December 9, 2010

What if...?

If Santa got stuck in my chimney...
I would help him into my house.  MNB
I will climb on top of my ladder then I will pull him out of my chimney.  IS
he can't get out and he will drop his present bag.  AW
I will pull him out.  If I can't pull Santa out I have to leave Santa there forever.  I will help Santa get out.  I like Santa and I will let Santa come in my house.  I like Santa so much.  I will go and help him.  KB
I will pull Santa up the chimney.  MS

If Santa got stuck in the sliding door we will have to pull him out then he can give children presents.  SM

If Santa got lost on Christmas Eve...
I will find him.  But first I will think where he is then I will see if he's there.  So everyone can have a gift.  Then everyone will be happy!  BJ
I will help him.  I will look everywhere for him to see where he is.  "I wish I would find him," I said.
the elves and Santa would need a walkie talkie to rescue Santa.  RK
the elves could give Santa a walkie talkie before he goes and the elves could contact Santa.  But if he can't find the way out the people would send out a search party and rescue him.  JB
I will rescue Santa and he will be safe and he will be happy.  I will help him and he's really happy and safe and he will give the presents to the children.  MW
he can't give children gifts.  The deers can rescue Santa where he is then Santa can give gifts to children around the world.  I will find Santa too.  AS
I will have to help Santa because I really want to help Santa because Santa gives presents.  I just like Santa.  IR
he might have got stuck on my roof.  BY
the children will be worried and then the children will call the reindeer and then the reindeer will rescue Santa and then they will have a party and Santa will get presents for the children.  AN

No comments: