This morning on our Activboard, we had to choose one picture that showed something we did in the holidays and write our initials on it. Lots of us went to the movies!
HA wow I think the movies were very popular!I like how it was layed out, it looks awesome like that. IL I liked how you have chosen pictures and put your initials on what you did. CA I went to Lloyd Elsmore it was very hot there, did any of you go there too? CG whoever went to Kelly Tarltons, did you see a shark? MT Did the person who went to the SKy Tower see someone bungy jumping? JG The person who went to the Sky TOwer, did you go on the glass bit?
2 comments:
HA wow I think the movies were very popular!I like how it was layed out, it looks awesome like that. IL I liked how you have chosen pictures and put your initials on what you did. CA I went to Lloyd Elsmore it was very hot there, did any of you go there too? CG whoever went to Kelly Tarltons, did you see a shark? MT Did the person who went to the SKy Tower see someone bungy jumping? JG The person who went to the Sky TOwer, did you go on the glass bit?
RK went to the Sky Tower and she said, "I did see someone bungy jumping and I walked on the glass and I looked down and I could see a little pool."
Post a Comment