Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Special Visitor

Today we had a very special visitor in Room 3. He had big paws, long ears, soft fur and tickly whiskers. It was Louee the rabbit! He had lots of fun hopping around the mat and meeting lots of children. Louee ate some silverbeet, carrots and toast. We really enjoyed having him in our class today.

This is Louee meeting some of Room 3 ...














here he is exploring the classroom ...


















and this is Louee sitting in his favourite spot under the bench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 3 children and Mrs A,
it's me Louee. I just wanted to write a quick note and say a huge THANK YOU for looking after me so well today.
I had so much fun exploring your classroom, and watching you all make pom-poms. I hope you put some pictures of them on your blog so i can see what they look like when they are finished.
Well I am off to bed soon, I am so tired from my busy day. When I got home I was too tired to play, so had a little nap, then something to eat and a drink.
I'm off to brush my teeth before I go to bed.
I hope you let me come back and visit you all again one day.
Enjoy your holidays.
Love from Louee