Clever JB used ToonDoo to make a comic strip about what he would do if he got lost in a shop. This is the first time anyone in Room 3 has ever used ToonDoo so Mrs A thinks JB is very clever because he worked out what to do all by himself.
JB - I think you are so clever using ToonDoo all by yourself. We tried it out at our school today and had lots of fun. When Mrs A was a little girl, she never lost her mummy - wasn't I lucky!! Mrs T (Mrs A's mummy)
2 comments:
JB - I think you are so clever using ToonDoo all by yourself. We tried it out at our school today and had lots of fun. When Mrs A was a little girl, she never lost her mummy - wasn't I lucky!! Mrs T (Mrs A's mummy)
JB you are soooooo clever. I would love you to come and show Room 4 how you made this!!!
Mrs M
Post a Comment