Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring Blossom Descriptions



The blossoms are pretty like a princess and they are pink like a jellyfish and they are pink like candyfloss. BJ

The blossom is pink like candyfloss and the blossom is pretty like a princess. I like the blossom. AN

I like the blossoms because it looks like pink and it grows on the trees. MS

The blossoms are like a pretty flower and they are pink like candyfloss. MNB

The blossom trees are pink as candyfloss. The middle of the blossom is yellow like the sand. JR

The blossom looks like a pink pig and it looks like a pink kite and it looks like a pink rose and it looks like a pink butterfly. MW

The blossom is pink like a jellyfish and I like them because pink is my second favourite colour. KB

Blossoms are as pink as candyfloss. The blossoms are delicate and nice. AP

The blossom is beautiful and I like it. They are pink like candyfloss. JT

I like the blossoms. They look like marshmallows. They are beautiful as a pink daisy. BC

The blossom is pink like a pig and I like it because it is my favourite colour. SM

I like the blossoms on the trees. They are pink like a pig. They are beautiful. AW

The blossoms are pink like pigs. They are as pretty as a princess. I love the blossoms. IS

The blossom is pink like a jellyfish. I like it because it's my favourite colour. RK

1 comment:

MrsB said...

What fabulous imaginations you have! So many different ways to describe the blossoms! Well done Room 3!