Last Friday, we had a seaweek mufti day. We were allowed to wear clothes that were blue or green like the sea. KB was our photographer but he chopped our heads off when he took the photos!! JB made the photos into a really cool picturetrail. Can you work out who we are by reading our descriptions of what we were wearing?
SM - I was wearing a white T-shirt with an elephant and a blue skirt and black sandals.
JT - I was wearing a green T-shirt with a car on it.
JR - I was wearing a green T-shirt and a dark green skirt and pink shoes.
RK - I was wearing a green T-shirt.
BC - I was wearing a blue singlet with a shark on it.
JB - I was wearing a blue T-shirt with a green lizard. My shorts were blue and green.
MNB - I was wearing a blue T-shirt and blue socks.
AN - I was wearing a green T-shirt and a blue cardigan.
BJ - I was wearing my uniform because my uniform is green.
KB - I was wearing a blue T-shirt with a silver guitar on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment