On our bushwalk we saw lots of native flora and fauna and learned lots of new things, especially the names of trees and plants. Here is a wordle that shows our new learning.
Well done Room 3 you came up with lots of different flora and fauna that can be found at Tahuna Torea. I did the same thing with the Digikidz this week! I am glad you know so many different native trees because some of you will be working with me next week drawing a leaf or flower from a native tree in Kid Pix.
1 comment:
Well done Room 3 you came up with lots of different flora and fauna that can be found at Tahuna Torea. I did the same thing with the Digikidz this week! I am glad you know so many different native trees because some of you will be working with me next week drawing a leaf or flower from a native tree in Kid Pix.
Post a Comment