Today we used Tagxedo to record all the words we could think of that start with d. Then we made our brainstorm into the shape of a dove. Can you think of any more words that start with d?
I really like your dove shaped word cloud. Tagxedo is lots of fun to use. I see you listed doughnut and disco this time! Clever people. Did you think of daisy? My children always like to pick those for me from our garden and I am teaching them to make daisy chains. Ms F
1 comment:
I really like your dove shaped word cloud. Tagxedo is lots of fun to use. I see you listed doughnut and disco this time! Clever people. Did you think of daisy? My children always like to pick those for me from our garden and I am teaching them to make daisy chains. Ms F
Post a Comment