You might have noticed that we haven't been doing much blogging in the last few weeks. That's because we've been busy learning how to use our cool new Activboard! This morning before school, our activity was to use the pen tool to draw a circle around our face. We had to change the pen to our favourite colour. This is what it looked like after we had all had a turn.
4 comments:
Hi Room 3. I think that you are all very clever drawing circles around your faces. I love all the colours that you have chosen.
Isn't it great having an Activboard!!!!
keep up the good work
A teacher with a new name and a new Activboard all in one term. How cool is that. Your faces are so cute and I love the colours you chose. Well done Room 3.
You are so lucky to have the cool different activities in the morning for roll!
Post a Comment