Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kiwiana Kai

Today we had some Kiwiana kai!! First we made a marmite sandwich and then we had a Kiwiana treat - jaffas - YUM! After we had eaten, we brainstormed words to describe marmite and jaffas and then we wrote about our experience.










Here are some of our best sentences...


The jaffa looked like a little red ball. BY

The jaffa was yummy. It exploded and it popped out of the red shell. JB

Every time I bit a piece of marmite it tasted spicy. SM

The jaffa was crunchy. MNB

The marmite is soft and gooey. MW

I liked the jaffa because it was sweet. MS

I didn't like the marmite because the taste is not good. BJ

The jaffa was yummy. RK

The jaffa exploded in my mouth. BJ

I liked the jaffa and it exploded like a volcano in my mouth. AN

Marmite is yum and a bit spicy. IR

I like the marmite because it is yummy. JR

Check back tomorrow to see some photos of us making and eating our Kiwiana kai.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool blog Room 3! Mrs W