This week we are going to revise all the letters and sounds we have learned so far. This clever song has a different animal for each letter of the alphabet!
Can you think of any more animals that start with each letter of the alphabet? You could try making your own animal alphabet key!
1 comment:
Wow amazing Room 3! I did not know what animal "v" would be. I like the monkey, I loved the beat. CG
I loved the tune. I can think of more. My favourite animal was the zebra. HA
I liked the funky sound. My favourite animal was the monkey. MT
I think that you did well, you chose good animals. I liked the tune. My best animal was the fox but the fox confused me because foxes dont begin with x. IL
I loved the animal alphabet song. It was amazing room 3. JB
I was thinking carefully about all of the animals, I thought that everybody in Room 6 was a different animal because everybodies names start with different letters. IH
I think your song was great, your animal alphabet song had animals that I dont recognise. I liked the tune. My favourite animal was the zebra. EH
I like the video. The best thing was when the cute monkey was hanging on the tree and w, the whale. JG
I liked the type of animals and I like the funky music and I like that it shows the words and the pictures. KO
I liked the song in the background and the animals. NL
The song was cool. It was funky. The pictures looked cool. CA
Wow that was cool as! I liked it. JL
I got confused with the animals because I thought the gorilla was going to be a gorilla that was mad. TW
I like the animals that you put on it. I got confused with the lion. LM
I liked the animals you chose. I liked the music you chose. NM
The song was cool and the pictures was cool. JW
Post a Comment