Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oo Octopus

Today we had lots of fun at writing time. Mrs A gave us this picture to write about.













Here are some excellent examples of our writing . . .

Olivia the octopus is happy because she had new socks. She keeps her socks in the treasure chest. AN

Ollie the octopus loves to put on new socks. She puts her old socks in a treasure chest. AS

Oak the octopus was laughing at the fish because the fish were swimming around him. JT

Oliver is happy. It is his birthday and he got new socks. MW

Oliel loves her socks and I think it is Oliel's birthday and I think the fish gave her lots of socks. BJ

1 comment:

Ms F said...

Terrific job writing using words with the letter o in them! You are very creative people. Ooh look I can do it too. There are SO many words with the letter o in them.